Kawasaki Group Mission Statement
In 2007, the Kawasaki Group established the Kawasaki Group Mission Statement to orient the group as a whole. It incorporates the Kawasaki Group's social mission for the 21st century, commonly shared values to increase Kawasaki brand value, core principles to guide business activities, and actions regularly expected of each individual employee.
Kawasaki, working as one for the good of the planet
- We are the Kawasaki Group, a global technology leader with diverse integrated strengths.
- We create new value-for a better environment and a brighter future for generations to come.
- We respond to our customers' requirements
- We constantly achieve new heights in technology
- We pursue originality and innovation
The Kawasaki Group Management Principles
As an integrated technology leader, the Kawasaki Group is committed to providing high-performance products and services of superior safety and quality. By doing so, we will win the trust of our customers and the community.
2 Harmonious coexistence
The importance of corporate social responsibility (CSR) permeates all aspects of our business. This stance reflects the Kawasaki Group's corporate ideal of harmonious coexistence with the environment, society as a whole, local communities and individuals.
The Kawasaki Group's corporate culture is built on integrity, vitality, organizational strength and mutual respect for people through all levels of the Group. We nurture a global team for a global era.
Enhance corporate value based on the guiding principles of “selective focusing of resources,” “emphasis on quality over quantity,” and “risk management.”
The Kawasaki Group Action Guidelines
- Always look at the bigger picture. Think and act from a long-term, global perspective.
- Meet difficult challenges head-on. Aim high and never be afraid to try something new.
- Be driven by your aspirations and goals. Work toward success by always dedicating yourself to your tasks.
- Earn the trust of the community through high ethical standards and the example you set for others.
- Keep striving for self-improvement. Act on your own initiative as a confident professional.
- Be a part of Team Kawasaki. Share your pride and sense of fulfillment in a job well done.