International Robot Exhibition (iREX2022)
Feb. 01, 2022
Kawasaki will take part in the International Robot Exhibition (iREX2022) which will be held at the Tokyo Big Sight from March 9 (Wed.) to 12 (Sat.), 2022.
Trustworthy Solutions for the Future
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. has established the Group Mission 2030, which shows its future vision toward 2030. Within the solutions stated in the mission statement, “a Safe and Secure Remotely-Connected Society” and “Near-Future Mobility” heavily involve robotics technologies. We have started our activities in these fields and will showcase latest technologies for solutions at iREX2022. You can experience our future vision and solutions using state-of-the-art robot technologies.
Please visit Kawasaki booth at E5-30 in the East Hall. Our representatives will be there to welcome you.
* iREX2022 Special Site is now available at our website below!
Date: March 9 (Wed.) – 12 (Sat.), 2022. 10:00-17:00
Admission fee: Free for registered visitors or under 16 years of age
(JPY1,000 without registration)
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, East Hall
Kawasaki booth: E5-30, East Hall
[Main Exhibits by Kawasaki]
Safe and Secure Remotely-Connected Society
1. Automatic PCR Testing Robot System
2. hinotoriTM Surgical Robot System (Medicaroid Corporation)
3. Remote Robot Platform (Remote Robotics Inc.)
1. Delivery Robot 1
1. Small-Medium, General-Purpose Robots (RS013N and RS025N)
2. Automated Devanning System (Devanning of cartons from a container)
3. Palletizing System (palletizing boxes on a pallet)
4. Collaborative, Dual-Arm SCARA* Robot duAro
* Selective Compliance Assembly robot Arm
Robust Humanoid Platform “Kaleido”
Kawasaki Robot Digital Platform “ROBO CROSS”