Axial Piston Motors (Swash Plate)M7V / M7X series
The M7V / M7X series are variable/fixed displacement motors of swash plate design that can be used in high pressure and high speed condition.
By developing and utilizing the accumulated Kawasaki technologies for swash plate type pump/motor, they provide superior performance in wide range of speed from very low speed to high speed rotation that has been achieved only with bent axis type motors.
They can be used with general reduction gears or couplings as the installation dimensions (mounting size, output spline) and thread size follow international standard like ISO or SAE.
- Smooth starting characteristic and stable operation at very low speed
- High speed performance on a per with bent axis type motors
- Compact size contributes to better installation
- High reliability and Long life for high pressure spec.
- Various control options such as electric or pressure control
|Displacement (cm3)||q max||68-85||90-112||128-160||85||112|
|Max. speed (min-1)||at q max||3,900||3,550||3,100||3,900||3,550|
|at q < 0.6 qmax||6,150||5,600||4,900||-||-|
*1 Under development
The above are the example of control curves.
Hydrostatic Transmission System
Hydrostatic Transmission system provides smooth and efficient power transmission by connecting the hydraulic pump and motor in closed circuit. This system is widely used for travelling function of many construction machinery and agricultural machines.