Green Gas Engine Line Up
- Based on differences in the number of cylinders, the Kawasaki Green Gas Engine lineup includes types with a single unit capacity in the 5MW class (12 cylinders) and 8MW class (18 cylinders).
- The lineup is comprised of two models: a standard model with high generating efficiency of 49.0%, and a high-efficiency model which improves this to 49.5% through consistent pursuit generating efficiency.
|Standard Model||High Efficiency Model|
|Efficiency at generator terminal*2
||200 or less(at O2=0%）[57 or less (at O2=15%) equivalent]|
|Ignition system||Spark plug ignition|
|Min.continuous operation load*3
|Starting time*4||within 10 min|
|Lube oil consumption||less than 0.4g/kWh(as nominal data)|
- Engine performance is based on ISO 3046.
- Gas Methane Number shall be more than 65.
- 30~35% load is also operatable with time limitation 95 hour.
- From start order to rated load.