Industrial Waste Treatments
Our society now requires technologies to make waste nonhazardous, volume-reduced and recyclable to protect a sound environment from various waste produced in plenty and to support sustainable development. Kawasaki is contributing to the society by developing the following technologies and facilities.
- Plant where industrial waste is incinerated or made into RPF
(Plant with rotary kiln type incinerator, RPF manufacturing plant)
- Plant where industrial waste unsuitable for incineration or RPF is crushed, sorted and recycled.
(Plant mainly for waste from construction sites and car scrap)
- Facilities to melt down persistent waste by the plasma enhanced melter
(Certified as a PCB treatment facility)
- Volume reduction facilities for low-level radioactive waste
- Melt state polymerization facilities to chemically get PET resin usable for producing quality PET bottles from used PET bottles